Posts 67,501 to 67,520 of 68,714

Anti-Matter

@blindsquarel
What is that ?

My Top 3 Dance Dance Revolution Arcade:
1. Dance Dance Revolution X2
2. Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME
3. Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Rambler

@blindsquarel
Ack, I didn't mean to press send on that version!
I did have a more constructive, light comment to post, but it got lost in connection strangeness.

Rambler

Kermit1Pineapple

@blindsquarel Nope, I just turned on my Switch went into the eshop and then the fans started roaring, then they stopped after 1-2 minutes.

I wonder if laying it on a piece of paper on a "bean bag-like" surface while it was charging before I picked it up did anything to cause that. With both the error and this happening i'm starting to worry.

(to explain the bean-bag-like thing) I have a lap table with a foam bottom, I use the underside to put my Switch on while it's charging and I've never had any problems, when the error happened on my Switch I wrote it down on a piece of paper and placed it under my Switch to not forget it.

Edited on by Kermit1Pineapple

Currently playing: life

#TeamSlime

Known to be quirky on occasion

Kermit1Pineapple

@blindsquarel It either was dust or something strange is going on with my Switch.

#TeamSlime

Sunsy

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating, hoping others are having a good holiday. Looking forward to that Papa Smurf balloon.

@Kermit1Pineapple, I just saw a Fraggle Rock skit during the parade, thought of you!

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Have fun with the games! Titanfall is a great series, played the second game on PC.

@Kermit1Pineapple You're welcome, again, hoping for the best.

Sunsy

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@blindsquarel doggy thanks I needed a wholesome dog after God of war the game starts with your wolf dying why did you do that to us

@Sunsy I heard nothing but great things about it so I bit

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Nier automa/replicant, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H

My name is the victim of A holy war where there were no winners

It’s Donkey kong December

Sunsy

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika First game is multiplayer, Titanfall 2 has one of the best single player campaigns I've ever played. Especially its story.

Sunsy

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Sunsy Thats the main reason I got it

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Nier automa/replicant, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H

Kermit1Pineapple

@Sunsy I just saw it too, hoping to see a Poppy balloon!!!

#TeamSlime

Sunsy

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Enjoy it!

@Kermit1Pineapple I don't think there's gonna be one this year, I took this picture back in 2019 when they were in it to promote the then upcoming movie. I have a history of missing balloons of my favorites because of traveling on Thanksgiving, so I'm very thankful I got to see this show up on TV when I did.

Untitled

This really made my day Thanksgiving that year. Very happy they're showing Trolls: Holiday In Harmony on TV tomorrow, that's a great special.

Sunsy

blindsquarel

@Anti-Matter
A cute dog

@Rambler
It’s all good, I could have worded my response to you a bit better. Sorry if my Black Friday comment was offensive, but I promise there was no bad intent.

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika
I saw the video on Twitter and thought it was a needed addition to the thread

@Kermit1Pineapple
That’s strange, I wouldn’t be to worried unless this becomes a consistent thing. But even if it is worse case scenario, you should have a warranty on it. Assuming it is the OLED you were talking about a while ago.

Currently Playing: Pokémon white
“ who dares to stand up to Vandal Savage, destroyer of worlds”
“ Leonard Snart, Robber of ATM’s

blindsquarel

@Kermit1Pineapple
I wouldn’t worry to much about it, if it is just a one off thing it is probably nothing.

Currently Playing: Pokémon white
“ who dares to stand up to Vandal Savage, destroyer of worlds”
“ Leonard Snart, Robber of ATM’s

Kermit1Pineapple

@blindsquarel Okay, i'm the kinda guy who stresses over the tiniest thing that happens only once lol.

If the Switch 2 doesn't have OLED and is better quality than the current Switch, it's a year two purchase for me.

#TeamSlime

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@blindsquarel thanks

Kermit1Pineapple

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I bought these games to replace Pokemon.

Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy - Deluxe Edition

Hypnospace Outlaw

Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition

#TeamSlime

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Kermit1Pineapple nice haul

Rambler

@blindsquarel
It's something I do with quite a few comments. I'll write one version, get it out of my system, then post a better one. This time, I clicked post, but thought it hadn't gone due to a dropped connection. Oh well!

Rambler

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic